Originally built in 1927 and lovingly restored in 2009…this home is loaded with charm.
My Buyers are thrilled to get to mutual agreement on this amazing house we affectionately call Yellow House.
$730,000 in North Beach ( minutes from Golden Gardens), Seattle.
Total studs-out renovation/addition in 2009 of existing 1927 home
An added bonus is the detached picturesque studio/cottage, rebuit
Gorgeous master bath and claw-foot tub waiting to be enjoyed. He
Escape to this luxurious master suite where you’ll find cathedra
Enjoy and open floor plan and 9′ ceilings.
So much openness! Kitchen designed with entertaining in mind.
Main part of home includes 1,250 square feet, large master suite
Beautiful landscaping throughout and fully-fenced yard. The base
Agents and Buyers spend a lot of time together. You need to be a good match!
In fact, its a lot like dating…you should have a lot of common interests, get along well and have good commincation.
Think about how much time you spend on the phone, in the car, in and out of homes.
Here are 3 crucial questions you should ask the Realtor you’re considering working with:
1) How many homes have you sold THIS YEAR?
– You want their experience to be current! An agent who answers anything under 12 is not doing enough business to know the current trends in the market
2) When are you available to show me houses?
– The fact of the matter is, nights and weekends is when you are mostly off work. So that should be there answer. And in this market, the better answer is- as SOON as a home comes on the market.
3) Where is your area of expertise?
– If they answer “everywhere” or “anywhere” they are not the agent for you. How can one agent know EVERY neighborhood in ANY city? Find an agent that is hyper focused in an area.
*PS* a good agent is interviewing you too! Don’t forget, we need to like who we work for too. So be specific about your needs and wants!
So you want to live in the DTK huh? I mean, who wouldn’t want to live in Downtown Kirkland anyway? Water views, lots of parks, tennis courts, trails, playgrounds, awesome restaurants and nightlife and everyone on the Eastside wants a piece.
By the way…
The Second Friday Art and Wine Walk is finally here! Featuring fabulous art and wine at the Kirkland Warehouse Wineries in Kirkland.
Ready to make Kirkland your permanent address? Here are 12 Condos for sale right now that range from 250,000 to 1.5Mil with my own notes about the location or condo complex.
(Click Image to Enlarge)