I’m obsessed with Kirkland and selling some of the finest boutique waterfront properties in 98033 and 98034. I’m great at working with HOA’s and Property Management firms! This is where most agents get jammed up! Not me.
I live, work, and play in Kirkland! That’s why I go by @KirklandPeach!
You can count on me to represent your sale with maximum strategy for your ROI. It’s not about a sign in the yard; half of these condos won’t even allow for signage! It’s about pricing and presentation!
Sunset Pointe Condo. Houghton. Sold!
6620 Lake Washington Blvd. “The Park” Sold.
733 Lakestreet Condo. Sold.
375 Kirkland Ave. The Boulevard, Sold.
Coming Soon! Juanita Shores.
What is the value of your condo? Let’s talk. Timing and strategy are everything. Let’s get real about your home value while the market is hot.
GeorgiaWall@JohnLScott.com | 206.948.0431 | http://www.Facebook.com/KirklandLiving
Home is where the Christmas tree is!
Or where the Menorah is lit. Or the Kwanzaa candles burn bright.
This time of year I can’t help but to think about how awesome my “job” is.
Mom and I love working with our buyers and sellers all year ’round but this time of year is special!
Walking through houses and writing contracts does not even begin to reveal the best part of being a Realtor. The reward is seeing all of you in your homes, with your family, new babies and friends enjoying the spirit of the season and a good Seahawks win!
When our clients post pictures of their houses decorated with lights on their “1st” Christmas tree on Facebook it makes me smile so big!
I have so much joy knowing that I played a critical role in helping my buyers find and purchase their home.
With much bad news in the media about ISIS and random acts of terror, I can’t help but to focus on the love that this season brings. This year more than ever my Christmas wish is: Peace on Earth and Good Will Toward Men.
Eat less sugar. Stop biting your nails. Go to bed earlier. Swear less. Run a Marathon. Learn something new everyday.
Not gonna lie. All of these New Year’s Resolutions have been on my list at one time or another!
Whatever your New Year resolution is for 2015, there is no doubt that you will start off with good intentions. But statistics say that by February only 8% of people are still working towards their goal!
GOAL! The first two letters are G-O! So with that in mind, how about a steady 12 month goal of working on your credit score and simultaneously chipping away at your debt?
Thirty-seven percent of recent home buyers say it took them six months or less to save for a down payment to buy a home; 15 percent saved for six to 12 months; and 10 percent say they saved for 12 to 18 months for a down payment, according to the 2014 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers survey, published by the National Association of REALTORS®.
For me this translates to going out a little less and being a little less wardrobe obsessed. But dreaming of a new, bigger and better closet to put all those fancy clothes in…now that is motivating!
If you are dreaming of a new home in 2015, get going and take the first step with your credit score rehab.
I’d love to work with you on achieving your goal and buying your 1st home in 2015!
You know the store…every time you pass by the glass garage door facade on Lake Street you can’t help but to smell the leather and cedar.
The name, Asher, is partly derived from the Hebrew meaning for good or blessing.
The store exudes the warmth of a cabin and provokes a sturdy approach to mens fashion.
Walking inside you may get half of a nod from the stores “mascot” Dino. He lays under the table most days hardly doing his fair share of the chores around Asher Goods.
Store Owners Jerry and Matt have put together a thoughtful collection of clothing and accessories to help keep the men of Kirkland looking rugged yet polished. Which – isn’t that the perfect Pacific Northwest blend?
Asher Goods opened here this summer after 2 years in Ballard and hit the Downtown Kirkland scene with a much needed manly inspired splash!
Q and A:
Kirkland Peach: What’s your favorite part of owning a store in Downtown Kirkland?
Jerry: The loyalty is fierce! Kirkland loves to support it’s own!
Kirkland Peach: What is your favorite product in the store?
Jerry: It’s hard to pick one! But typically anything made my Filsen.
Kirkland Peach: What is your favorite place to shop in Kirkland?
Jerry: When I’m not holding down the fort at Asher Goods you may find me at The Epicurean Edge.
If you haven’t yet, check them out and give Dino a little pat!!
Agents and Buyers spend a lot of time together. You need to be a good match!
In fact, its a lot like dating…you should have a lot of common interests, get along well and have good commincation.
Think about how much time you spend on the phone, in the car, in and out of homes.
Here are 3 crucial questions you should ask the Realtor you’re considering working with:
1) How many homes have you sold THIS YEAR?
– You want their experience to be current! An agent who answers anything under 12 is not doing enough business to know the current trends in the market
2) When are you available to show me houses?
– The fact of the matter is, nights and weekends is when you are mostly off work. So that should be there answer. And in this market, the better answer is- as SOON as a home comes on the market.
3) Where is your area of expertise?
– If they answer “everywhere” or “anywhere” they are not the agent for you. How can one agent know EVERY neighborhood in ANY city? Find an agent that is hyper focused in an area.
*PS* a good agent is interviewing you too! Don’t forget, we need to like who we work for too. So be specific about your needs and wants!
1) It’s like Downtown Kirkland, except even more chill. You can def walk the dog in sweats sans make-up.
2) There’s more accessible beach front and even *SAND* at Juanita Beach Park then there is at Houghton or Marina Park.
3) Someone at Jackson Cellars liked it so much they released “The Juanita Collection” wine.
4) Spuds has been selling fish-n-chips here since 1969.
6) Walk, run, bike…there are loads of trails and docks and bike lanes. And parking is free which comes in handy for the Juanita Friday Night Market 3-7pm.
7) Home and Condominiums are consistently $50,000-$100,000 less expensive for similar properties in Downtown Kirkland, Moss Bay, Houghton and Highlands and even the Waterfront.
* This one in Juanita sold for $399,000 (MLS 606157)
I’m Georgia. My friends call me Peach. And I live in Kirkland where I work on behalf of both buyers and sellers in Real Estate since 2003. Follow me @KirklandPeach.
I got ink in Seattle Times
An accurate look at the current market place for buyers and sellers on the Eastside.
Happy to have contributed!
Thank you Coral for the interview.
FRESH!! Listed on the NWMLS less than 24 hours. (MLS #650103)
Here are 3 reasons why this condo is unique and you should consider buying it:
1) It is large and open for a 2-story condo…1344 square feet!
2) It has a detached garage AND an additional designated parking spot. 2 spots…whaaaa?!
3) It does not overlook I405, a parking lot or any other commercial structure.
Ben was looking for a place not “too far out” but where he could still have a bee farm and some chickens! We found it in Newcastle! Congrats to our new home owner Ben!