Live and Listed- ready for offers! Experience sensational Lake Washington views with the natural splendor backdrop of the Olympic Mountains & Seattle city skyline.
This 1400 square foot top floor condo will leave you breathless.
The definition of lifestyle living; your boat in view from your deck overlooking peaceful Juanita Bay.
Enjoy air conditioned living spaces served by thoughtful interior cosmetic updates throughout.
Luxurious 5-piece Master bath. Ample living room + formal dining room. Private coveted condo living.
Private garage with 2 parking places and ample guest parking outside the gate.
My name is Georgia. My friends call me Peach. I live in Kirkland where I’ve been representing Sellers and Buyers since 2004. 206.948.0431
@KirlandPeach | Join in the conversation at www.Facebook.com/LivingKirkland
Neighborhood / Average Days on Market /Average Price*
Bridal trails= 10 days/ $678,000
East of Market= 23 days (some in 4 or less) / $1,098,000
West of market= 49 days / $1,453,000
Downtown Condos= 17 days (down from 31)/ $632,000
Juanita= 6 days/ $467,000
Houghton = 16 days / $817,000
Highlands= 9 days (2 sold in 1 day)/ $726,000
Kirkland= 20 days/ $728,500
Rose Hill = 33 days / $724,500
North Rose Hill= 20 days / $395,000
Nothing in Totem Lake in 60 days ____ ____ Only 2 condos
- Homes in East of Market sell about 20 days faster than Homes West of Market. But also cost aprox. $400,000 less.
- North Rose Hill is the least expensive neighborhood in Kirkland ( not including Kingsgate)
- Juanita is out selling East of Market, West of Market, Bridal Trails, Downtown & Houghton. Just 6 days on market & each OVER list price.
- 17 days>> the current average for “Days on Market” for Downtown Kirkland from 31 days
- Kirkland Condos are more financially accessible than they have been since 2005.
- Highlands, Kirkland and Rose Hill (specifically Kirkland address, not including Redmond homes) are all in the same price bracket.
- Bridal Trails is selling over list price more than any other neighborhood.
*The last 60 days on the market
1) It’s like Downtown Kirkland, except even more chill. You can def walk the dog in sweats sans make-up.
2) There’s more accessible beach front and even *SAND* at Juanita Beach Park then there is at Houghton or Marina Park.
3) Someone at Jackson Cellars liked it so much they released “The Juanita Collection” wine.
4) Spuds has been selling fish-n-chips here since 1969.
6) Walk, run, bike…there are loads of trails and docks and bike lanes. And parking is free which comes in handy for the Juanita Friday Night Market 3-7pm.
7) Home and Condominiums are consistently $50,000-$100,000 less expensive for similar properties in Downtown Kirkland, Moss Bay, Houghton and Highlands and even the Waterfront.
* This one in Juanita sold for $399,000 (MLS 606157)
I’m Georgia. My friends call me Peach. And I live in Kirkland where I work on behalf of both buyers and sellers in Real Estate since 2003. Follow me @KirklandPeach.
FRESH!! Listed on the NWMLS less than 24 hours. (MLS #650103)
Here are 3 reasons why this condo is unique and you should consider buying it:
1) It is large and open for a 2-story condo…1344 square feet!
2) It has a detached garage AND an additional designated parking spot. 2 spots…whaaaa?!
3) It does not overlook I405, a parking lot or any other commercial structure.
Forbes Creek Stairs. All 176+ of them, I think. I lose count every time. Probably because I can’t breathe by the time I get to the top.
The proof is in the pudding. Check out what this will do for your gluteus maximus.
Not sure how to find them? Turn East at the Fire Station on Market Street as you are Headed into Juanita.
There is a small parking lot at the base of the stairs. It’s mostly shaded so you won’t get too hot. Even on a day like today… forecast call for *sunny* 77 degrees! So put a good play list together and off you go.