2 solid offers resulted in a bidding war for my Sellers in Newport Hills, Bellevue.
The market is hot, but it takes knowledge and experience to filter the offers, pick the best buyer and ensure that the house goes from “For Sale” to “Sold” in the next 30 days. It’s more than my sign in the yard it’s 15 years of experience that guide my Real Estate practice.
Check out the gorgeous pics of my staged listing in Newport Hills for $848,900.
Light, Warmth & Natural tones throughout this Northwest Contemporary home atop Newport Hills. Serene territorial views encompass the open concept living, dining & kitchen spaces. Outdoor living at its best w/ tiered decks & patio spaces to fit all your summer company. Deep & rich tones of exposed beams & hardwood floors. Rec room to suit your biggest gathering. Loads of storage on lower. Brand new stainless appliances in kitchen & thoughtful updates throughout. Minutes to Newport Hills park.
Sold price to be disclosed in 30 days.
My name is Georgia. My friends call me Peach. Call me to discuss your home’s value and the strategy involved in selling at the right time, for the right price. 206.948.0431/ GeorgiaWall@JohnLScott.com
Home is where the Christmas tree is!
Or where the Menorah is lit. Or the Kwanzaa candles burn bright.
This time of year I can’t help but to think about how awesome my “job” is.
Mom and I love working with our buyers and sellers all year ’round but this time of year is special!
Walking through houses and writing contracts does not even begin to reveal the best part of being a Realtor. The reward is seeing all of you in your homes, with your family, new babies and friends enjoying the spirit of the season and a good Seahawks win!
When our clients post pictures of their houses decorated with lights on their “1st” Christmas tree on Facebook it makes me smile so big!
I have so much joy knowing that I played a critical role in helping my buyers find and purchase their home.
With much bad news in the media about ISIS and random acts of terror, I can’t help but to focus on the love that this season brings. This year more than ever my Christmas wish is: Peace on Earth and Good Will Toward Men.
Ask yourself these 5 questions to help you decide if you have house fatigue and are ready for something newer or bigger or in a more desirable location:
- Has your income or financial situation improved? If you’re making more money, you may be able to afford higher mortgage payments and cover the costs of moving.
- Have you outgrown your neighborhood? For example, you may have realized that you hate your commute or your children might excel in a different school district.
- Are there reasons why you can’t remodel or add on? Sometimes you can create a bigger home by adding a new room or building up. But if your property isn’t large enough, your municipality doesn’t allow it, or you’re simply not interested in remodeling, then moving to a bigger home may be your best option.
- Are you comfortable moving in the current housing market? If your market is hot, your home may sell quickly and for top dollar, but the home you buy also will be more expensive. If your market is slow, finding a buyer may take longer, but you’ll have more selection and better pricing as you seek your new home.
- Are interest rates attractive? A low rate not only helps you buy a larger home, but also makes it easier to find a buyer.
Usually, you don’t build up much equity in the first few years of your mortgage, as monthly payments are mostly interest, but if you’ve owned your home for five or more years, you may have significant, unrealized gains.
Let me personalize your home market analysis for you so you can decide what your next step is. Knowledge and experience count!
My name is Georgia. My friends call me Peach. I live in Kirkland where I have been helping Buyers and Sellers for 12 years.
Open Houses are fun, informative and accessible. Here are 5 you should see. Better yet, call me and I will take you personally.
1) Upland Green: $423,000…..13617 135th Ave NE
2) North Rose Hill: $423,000….. 13021 NE 100th St
3) Juanita: $449,950…..7712 NE 141st St
4) North Rose Hill: $499,000…..11204 127th Ave NE
5) East of Market: $1,000,000…..1217 1st St
6 Public Docks
2 Weekly Farmers Markets (June- September)
– Kirkland Wednesday Market
– and Juanita Beach Park Farmers Market
75/100 on Walkscore
18 Distinct Neighborhoods
8 Roasty places to fuel your caffeine addiction
138 Homes Currently For Sale
67 Condos Currently For Sale
215 Single Family Homes SOLD in the last 6 months: $250,000-5.5Mil
187 Condominiums SOLD in the last six months: $63,000- 4.79 Mil
$26,928 Possibly the most expensive annual taxes I’ve seen in Kirkland*
* on a home Sold for 5.5 Mil in Houghton (10316 NE 60th St.)
3 Homes that sold in the last 6 months, all for $640,000
As pictured: East of Market, Holmes Point, North Rose Hill.
7.4% Increase in home prices compared to April 2013.
Play. Eat. Shop. Live.
Follow all things Kirkland here!
The City supports two seasonal farmers markets, boutiques, art galleries, everything from dive bars to fine dining, 100+ parks & trails and the largest publicly owned waterfront on the Eastside.
This FB page celebrates the people, places and events that make DTK the best! http://www.facebook.com/DTK.Life