2 solid offers resulted in a bidding war for my Sellers in Newport Hills, Bellevue.
The market is hot, but it takes knowledge and experience to filter the offers, pick the best buyer and ensure that the house goes from “For Sale” to “Sold” in the next 30 days. It’s more than my sign in the yard it’s 15 years of experience that guide my Real Estate practice.
Check out the gorgeous pics of my staged listing in Newport Hills for $848,900.
Light, Warmth & Natural tones throughout this Northwest Contemporary home atop Newport Hills. Serene territorial views encompass the open concept living, dining & kitchen spaces. Outdoor living at its best w/ tiered decks & patio spaces to fit all your summer company. Deep & rich tones of exposed beams & hardwood floors. Rec room to suit your biggest gathering. Loads of storage on lower. Brand new stainless appliances in kitchen & thoughtful updates throughout. Minutes to Newport Hills park.
Sold price to be disclosed in 30 days.
My name is Georgia. My friends call me Peach. Call me to discuss your home’s value and the strategy involved in selling at the right time, for the right price. 206.948.0431/ GeorgiaWall@JohnLScott.com
Agents and Buyers spend a lot of time together. You need to be a good match!
In fact, its a lot like dating…you should have a lot of common interests, get along well and have good commincation.
Think about how much time you spend on the phone, in the car, in and out of homes.
Here are 3 crucial questions you should ask the Realtor you’re considering working with:
1) How many homes have you sold THIS YEAR?
– You want their experience to be current! An agent who answers anything under 12 is not doing enough business to know the current trends in the market
2) When are you available to show me houses?
– The fact of the matter is, nights and weekends is when you are mostly off work. So that should be there answer. And in this market, the better answer is- as SOON as a home comes on the market.
3) Where is your area of expertise?
– If they answer “everywhere” or “anywhere” they are not the agent for you. How can one agent know EVERY neighborhood in ANY city? Find an agent that is hyper focused in an area.
*PS* a good agent is interviewing you too! Don’t forget, we need to like who we work for too. So be specific about your needs and wants!
Ben was looking for a place not “too far out” but where he could still have a bee farm and some chickens! We found it in Newcastle! Congrats to our new home owner Ben!