Neighborhood / Average Days on Market /Average Price*
Bridal trails= 10 days/ $678,000
East of Market= 23 days (some in 4 or less) / $1,098,000
West of market= 49 days / $1,453,000
Downtown Condos= 17 days (down from 31)/ $632,000
Juanita= 6 days/ $467,000
Houghton = 16 days / $817,000
Highlands= 9 days (2 sold in 1 day)/ $726,000
Kirkland= 20 days/ $728,500
Rose Hill = 33 days / $724,500
North Rose Hill= 20 days / $395,000
Nothing in Totem Lake in 60 days ____ ____ Only 2 condos
- Homes in East of Market sell about 20 days faster than Homes West of Market. But also cost aprox. $400,000 less.
- North Rose Hill is the least expensive neighborhood in Kirkland ( not including Kingsgate)
- Juanita is out selling East of Market, West of Market, Bridal Trails, Downtown & Houghton. Just 6 days on market & each OVER list price.
- 17 days>> the current average for “Days on Market” for Downtown Kirkland from 31 days
- Kirkland Condos are more financially accessible than they have been since 2005.
- Highlands, Kirkland and Rose Hill (specifically Kirkland address, not including Redmond homes) are all in the same price bracket.
- Bridal Trails is selling over list price more than any other neighborhood.
*The last 60 days on the market