You’re gonna put your house on the market. And it’s a big deal. It always is. People don’t just move for the fun of it.
Whatever the reason, it is stressful. And getting as much equity out of your home as possible is very important.
I get it. I do! 10 years and 100’s of houses Sold later, I have heard a lot of fears about moving.
At least ask the following 3 Questions:
1) How many homes have they sold?
2) Who will take the photographs?
3) How do they analyze the Buyer’s contracts?
The Real Estate agent you want:
1) Should possess experience
2) Hire professionals to do photographs (no pictures from the camera on the phone!)
3) Demonstrate knowledge in how to examine a contract to see if the buyer is truly qualified
I’m Georgia. My friends call me Peach. And I live in Kirkland where I work on behalf of both buyers and sellers in Real Estate since 2003. Follow me @KirklandPeach.