1) It’s like Downtown Kirkland, except even more chill. You can def walk the dog in sweats sans make-up.
2) There’s more accessible beach front and even *SAND* at Juanita Beach Park then there is at Houghton or Marina Park.
3) Someone at Jackson Cellars liked it so much they released “The Juanita Collection” wine.
4) Spuds has been selling fish-n-chips here since 1969.
6) Walk, run, bike…there are loads of trails and docks and bike lanes. And parking is free which comes in handy for the Juanita Friday Night Market 3-7pm.
7) Home and Condominiums are consistently $50,000-$100,000 less expensive for similar properties in Downtown Kirkland, Moss Bay, Houghton and Highlands and even the Waterfront.
* This one in Juanita sold for $399,000 (MLS 606157)
I’m Georgia. My friends call me Peach. And I live in Kirkland where I work on behalf of both buyers and sellers in Real Estate since 2003. Follow me @KirklandPeach.